PAPI'S SOLVENT SEALER!!!!! THE WAIT IS OVER A SOLVENT SEALER THAT CAN BE USED ON CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND TILE
- One product for all your protector needs!
- Use on carpet, fabrics, tile & grout, and stone
- Solvent-based penetrating fluorinated-polymer technology
- Will not affect the appearance or feel of carpet or tile
- Coverage: 700–1,000 sq ft per gallon on carpet (more on tile)
For carpets and fabrics:
Apply Papi's Super Sealer undiluted using a pump or electric sprayer.
Hold the sprayer nozzle 6–12 inches from the surface and spray as a fine mist, wetting the surface evenly
For application to tile and grout & stone surfaces:
- Clean the area as normal and use air movers to speed up drying.
- Starting in a far corner (and working your way toward the exit), apply Papi's Super Sealer undiluted using with a pump-up or electric sprayer.
- Using a flat microfiber mop, spread the product evenly on the entire surface, paying special attention to grout lines to ensure thorough coverage.
- Allow the product to dry with no foot traffic for 2–4 hours. We recommend speed drying the area with air movers to make the surface available for quicker use.
Papi's Super Sealer will dry and flash off the tile surface with no haze or residue. If for some reason there were a haze or residue (which can happen if a person walks on the area before it is completely dry), reactivate the area with Papi's Super Sealer, wipe thoroughly, and allow the area to dry again.
Note: Do not inhale the vapors. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with adequate air circulation.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Has met our expectations, has always dried evenly and invisible leaving no droplets marks on carpet or fabrics from application or spots when used on tile
We have ordered twice now from Soap Daddy. Both orders were messed up. The first order was completely missing a gallon of PSOR that was ordered. The second order arrived. It was suppose to be 6 gallons of Pappi Sealer. We received 5-1/2. I called and was told that there are child proof caps, which had zero taper around them unlike other chemicals we order. He stated that he would get the other out in a week or so. This isn’t How you treat a customer. Response: We are sorry for your experience, we try to provide excellent customer service. We have never had our shipping company deliver a package that had a leak, those boxes are returned or we receive a damage report. We will strive to make your next experience better!